Delicious Grilled Salmon & Rice - perfect for that evening patio dinner party. Prep: 15 minutes - Start To Finish: 30 minutes - Makes 4 servings.
2 cups uncooked instant rice
1 can 14 ounces chicken broth
1 cup (from 10-ounce bag) matchstick-cut carrots
4 (4 to 6 ounces each) salmon fillets
1 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning salt
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/3 cup chopped fresh chives
1 medium lemon, cut lengthwise in half, then cut crosswise into 1/4-inch slices
1. Heat coals or gas grill for direct heat. Spray four 18x12-inch sheets of heavy-duty aluminum foil with cooking spray.
2. Mix rice and broth in medium bowl. Let stand about 5 minutes or until most of broth is absorbed. 3. Stir in carrots.
4. Place salmon fillet on center of each foil piece.
5. Sprinkle with lemon pepper seasoning salt and salt; top with chives.
6. Arrange lemon slices over salmon.
7. Spoon rice mixture around each fillet.
8. Fold foil over salmon and rice so edges meet. Seal edges, making tight 1/2-inch fold; fold again. Allow space on sides for circulation and expansion.
9. Cover and grill packets 4 to 6 inches from low heat 11 to 14 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with fork.
10. Place packets on plates. Cut large X across top of each packet; fold back foil.