"Packaging up a previous nightmare to make room for the rest of your life wasn't’t easy. I promised myself to let the process move at it’s own speed. When I was ready, I would ship off the old crap from the relationship nightmare that my ex created for me over 18 years. I also realized part of what I needed was to make sure every person along the original route would finally know the truth whether it was via this blog, or other means. Unlike my past eighteen years with him, this would no longer be his continuous abusive surprise package. The truth has been recently packaged on my terms because I was finally ready for everyone to know."
"Sometimes things need to be said, and they need to be said, because you’re finally ready to say them! This is a continuing series about "A really long relationship with a really wrong person." - Michael
76. When before he throws you out you've written in your diary what turns out to be more than 1000 reasons of why he has tried to get rid of you, but you're to despondent to tell anyone.
77. When he purposely leaves his dirty underwear in the middle of the living room so you have to either pick it up step over it. And I mean dirty!
78. When he tells you he's looking for someone else with more money after he's gone through all of yours.
79. When you are in the car for almost two hours and he never says a word.
80. When he tells you that you've ruined his life.
This is a my personal life for almost 18 years and my continuing series of 1000 Reasons To Leave Him. The trick is to find out before it’s too late and not to close your eyes because you are blinded by how much you love him. Don’t let him use you, take advantage of you, or isolate you. Don't let him manipulate you into staying. Don't let him wear you down so that your self-worth becomes so low you feel like you have no choices. And don’t remain silent because you’re afraid.
Todays Advice: Evil Never Wins - You'll realize that after you've away from him a few months!
You’ll find that some of my 1000 reasons are written with some sarcastic humor and most are so unbelievable that not an ounce of humor could be attached. However, they’re all based on real life, a really long relationship with a really wrong person. Trying to understand what happened may not be easy, and the recovery from a long, abusive, deceptive relationship is a difficult journey. BUT, TODAY I CAN SEE BETTER!
Putting your thoughts in print is empowering. So, read them, talk about them, or laugh or cry about them. Share them with someone you know that could possibly use them. But, I think you’ll agree, they should never happen again, not to me, not to you, and especially not to anyone that you profess to truly love.