The crowd is growing. Thanks to all the guys who emailed their happy moments they experienced this week. Lots of guys that are finding something new each day. Special moments that make them happy. Let me share some of the moments with you. I'll bypass the descriptive bedroom scenes that you guys sent, but sex hot and happy is great too. Keep sending those emails and let me know if your moments are okay to publish.
Keep in mind, sometimes you just need do what makes you happy! You deserve it!
Happy Moments with permission from Readers:
- "Ate Oreos for lunch"
- "That guy came over and talked to me at the club"
- "Spent the day naked"
- "Went for a walk and really saw where I live"
- "Bought that shirt"
- "Finally shaved my chest, love it"
- "Went grocery shopping without a list and read no labels"
- "Asked him out to dinner, and he said yes"
- "Went to the tallest building downtown, spent hours looking out at the world"
- "Got a great mirror at Ikea"
- "Went to the gym just to look at the guys"
- "Started reading 'A New Earth' and ripped it up"
- "Looking at my dog and seeing nothing but pure unconditional love and devotion"
- "Actually looked in the mirror and saw a wonderful guy looking at me"
- "Made dinner for him"
There is so much going on in our lives that we tend to pass by the small stuff. This is still all about you. Keep looking, finding, discovering and collecting these daily moments, you're going to need everyone of them stored for where we're going next. We're going to be doing some serious "Headcleaning". You'll need to make some room up there, a lot of good stuff is going to be happening.
Okay, this is really important, don't ever stop looking for those happy moments. DON'T STOP LOOKING! Sometimes it's just something so small, a brief moment of happiness. This is a daily exercise, finding just one moment that makes you happy. Keep your eyes, your mind and your heart open. Don't miss that smile from someone. That one smile could be the best moment of your day, or maybe even your life.
And sometimes you just need do what makes you happy - I'll be away from the computer for a week, no, not alone, so see you when we get back.