1 1/2 teaspoons butter or margarine, melted
2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1/2 pound)
1/2 teaspoon cornstarch 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
1/4 cup orange juice
2 tablespoons orange marmalade
1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Melt butter in 8-inch skillet or 3-quart saucepan over medium heat.
- Cook chicken in butter about 15 minutes, turning once, until juice of chicken is no longer pink when center of thickest piece is cut.
- While chicken is cooking, mix cornstarch and mustard in small bowl. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Place chicken on serving plate; cover to keep warm. Discard any juices left in the skillet.
- To make the glaze, pour orange mixture into skillet. Heat to boiling over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Boil about 1 minute, stirring constantly, until glaze is thickened.
- Pour over chicken.