- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 8 cloves garlic, halved
- 4 (6 ounce) tilapia fillets, rinsed and patted dry
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- Preheat an oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C); prepare a baking dish with cooking spray.
- Combine the butter, lemon juice, and garlic in a microwave-safe bowl; heat in microwave in 10-second increments until the butter is completely melted and the garlic has softened, stirring between each session, about 1 minute total.
- Arrange the tilapia in the bottom of the prepared baking dish; pour the butter mixture over the fillets assuring they are all evenly covered. Sprinkle the parsley over the tilapia.
- Bake in the preheated oven, turning the fillets every 10 minutes, until the fish flakes easily with a fork, about 40 minutes total.
Add your favorite pasta or baked potato with steamed vegetables.
Tilapia Scampi - Nutritional Information - Amount Per Serving Calories: 483 | Total Fat: 36.8g | Cholesterol: 153mg