A 20-minute teriyaki-style bowl dinner for 2 twogether. Teriyaki Beef and Noodle Bowls rivals any take-out meal for time and flavor! Makes: 2 (1 3/4-cup) servings. (Double recipe for larger servings.)
- 1/2 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 (9-oz.) pkg. Green Giant® Frozen Vegetables Teriyaki
- 1 1/2 cups water 1 (3-oz.) pkg. oriental-flavor ramen noodle soup mix
- 2 tablespoons chopped peanuts, if desired DIRECTIONS
1. Brown ground beef in medium skillet over medium-high heat until thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently. Drain.
2. Add frozen vegetables and water; mix well. Bring to a boil. Break noodles into 4 pieces; add noodles and 1 teaspoon of the seasoning from soup mix to beef mixture. (Discard remaining seasoning mix or reserve for a later use.)
3. Reduce heat to medium; simmer 5 to 6 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally to separate noodles.
4. To serve, spoon mixture into individual bowls. Sprinkle with peanuts. If desired, serve with soy sauce.
1 3/4 Cups: Calories 575 (Calories from Fat 315); Total Fat 35g (Saturated Fat 10g); Cholesterol 65mg; Sodium 1410mg; Total Carbohydrate 35g (Dietary Fiber 4g, Sugars 5g); Protein 30g Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 64%; Vitamin C 22%; Calcium 2%; Iron 18% Exchanges: 2 Starch; 1 Vegetable; 3 Medium-Fat Meat; 4 Fat Carbohydrate Choices: 2 *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.